Bloomberg the Company

Bloomberg Anywhere Login


Connecting decision makers to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas, Bloomberg quickly and accurately delivers business and financial information, news and insight around the world.


Financial Products

Enterprise Products


Customer Support

  • Americas

    +1 212 318 2000

  • Europe, Middle East, & Africa

    +44 20 7330 7500

  • Asia Pacific

    +65 6212 1000

Follow Us

Industry Products

  • Fund Type: Open-End Fund
  • Objective: Blend Broad Market
  • Asset Class: Equity
  • Geographic Focus: Indonesia

Panin Dana Maksima

+ Add to Watchlist


76,424.80 IDR 165.88 0.22%

As of 08:05:18 ET on 02/26/2015.

Snapshot for Panin Dana Maksima (PTPDMAI)

Year To Date: +3.69% 3-Month: +5.07% 3-Year: +11.96% 52-Week Range: 65,375.15 - 76,424.80
1-Month: +2.75% 1-Year: +17.73% 5-Year: +23.77% Beta vs JCI: 1.11

Mutual Fund Chart for PTPDMAI

No chart data available.
  • PTPDMAI:IJ 76,424.80
  • 1M
  • 1Y
Interactive PTPDMAI Chart

Previous Close

No chart data available.
Interactive Chart
  • 1W
  • 1M
  • YTD
  • 1Y
  • 3Y
  • 5Y
Recently Viewed Symbols
Save as Watchlist
Saving as watchlist...

Fund Profile & Information for PTPDMAI

Panin Dana Maksima is an open end fund registered in Indonesia. The Fund aims to obtain optimal long-term investment growth. The Fund targets an investment of 70% of its portfolio in equity securities and the remaining 30% of its portfolio in money-market instruments.

Inception Date: 04-01-1997 Telephone: +62-21-515-0595 Tel
Managers: -
Web Site:

Fundamentals for PTPDMAI

NAV (on 2015-02-26) 76,424.80
Assets (M) (on 2014-12-30) 6,603,891.00
Fund Leveraged N
Minimum Investment 1,000,000.00
Minimum Subsequent Investment 1,000,000.00

Dividends for PTPDMAI

No dividends reported

Fees & Expenses for PTPDMAI

Front Load 4.00
Back Load 1.00
Current Mgmt Fee 3.00
Redemption Fee 1.00
12b1 Fee -
Expense Ratio 3.87

Top Fund Holdings for PTPDMAI

Holding Data Unavailable.

Quotes delayed, except where indicated otherwise. Mutual fund NAVs include dividends. All prices in local currency. Time is ET.

Sponsored Link
Sponsored Links
sec ||= nil