- Lloyds Banking Group PLC 79.94 -0.06%
- Barclays PLC 256.00 -2.57%
- Vodafone Group PLC 227.00 +1.02%
- Taylor Wimpey PLC 146.40 +1.04%
- Glencore PLC 291.00 -3.18%
- Centrica PLC 250.90 +1.78%
- BP PLC 448.95 +0.51%
- HSBC Holdings PLC 584.90 +0.34%
- Tesco PLC 247.00 +0.12%
- Royal Dutch Shell PLC 2,151.00 -0.39%
- Royal Dutch Shell PLC 2,058.00 -1.53%
- Tullow Oil PLC 366.50 +2.57%
- ITV PLC 225.60 -0.97%
- Merlin Entertainments PLC 417.00 -2.23%
- Man Group PLC 192.00 -0.52%
- Standard Chartered PLC 966.40 -1.39%
- WM Morrison Supermarkets PLC 199.60 +0.40%
- BHP Billiton PLC 1,584.50 -0.69%
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC 1,572.00 +1.16%
- Pace PLC 353.70 +5.36%
- Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC 376.40 -0.50%
- Kingfisher PLC 370.70 +0.27%
- BT Group PLC 458.40 +0.50%
- Aviva PLC 537.00 +0.19%
- Rolls-Royce Holdings PLC 938.00 +0.37%
Offers for Japanese high-school graduates are soaring
Iran's nuclear program continues even while unemployment hovers around 20 percent
March 3 -- Coffee swung from a bear market to a bull market and back again over the past year, making it the most volatile component of the Bloomberg Commodity Index. Bloomberg's Shery Ahn has more on "First Up."
March 2 -- Brian Wieser, senior analyst at Pivotal Research Group, talks about YouTube’s ability to make money and how Google values the website. He speaks on “Market Makers.”
March 3 -- Bloomberg's Stephen Engle explains why short sellers are shunning the Hong Kong-Shanghai stock link. He speaks with Bloomberg's Angie Lau on "First Up."
March 2 -- UBS Equity and Derivatives Strategist Julian Emanuel weighs in on the Nasdaq topping 5,000 today. He speaks on “Market Makers.”
Mar. 02 -- Alicia Schafer discusses her accomplishments of become a homemade success. She speaks with Trish Reagan on "Street Smart."
March 2 -- David Rosenberg, chief economist in Toronto at Gluskin Sheff & Associates, talks about the outlook for Federal Reserve policy and its impact on financial markets. He speaks with Trish Regan and Lisa Abramowicz on Bloomberg Television's "Street Smart." SkyBridge Capital's Troy Gayeski also speaks.
Mar. 02 -- Leslie Picker discusses Airbnb's latest funding round possibly hitting the $20 billion mark. She speaks with Trish Reagan on "Street Smart." (Source: Bloomberg)
Mar. 02 -- Bill Gross discusses being on the hunt for yield. He speaks with Trish Reagan on "Street Smart." (Source: Bloomberg)
Mar. 02 -- Amy Wilkinson discusses PayPal and the current online pay market. She speaks with Trish Reagan on "Street Smart." (Source: Bloomberg)
Mar. 02 -- Jon Allen discusses John Boehner defending his house leadership role. He speaks with Trish Reagan on "Street Smart." (Source: Bloomberg)
Mar. 02 -- Pimm Fox discusses Citi CEO's job being at stake. He speaks with Trish Reagan on "Street Smart." (Source: Bloomberg)
Mar. 02 -- Trot Gayeski discusses Vladimir Putin and the current Russia economy. He speaks with Trish Reagan on "Street SMart." (Source: Bloomberg)
"My successor will need one other particular strength: the ability to fight off the ABCs of business decay, which are arrogance, bureaucracy and complacency"
March 3 -- In today’s "Stock Exchange," Bloomberg’s David Ingles, Yvonne Man and Zeb Eckert discuss the top stocks to watch in Asia on “First Up." (Source: Bloomberg)
March 3 -- BMO Private Bank's Jack Ablin discusses the Nasdaq Composite Index closing above 5,000 for the first time in 15 years with Bloomberg's Angie Lau on "First Up."