- Lloyds Banking Group PLC 79.96 -0.04%
- Barclays PLC 254.70 -3.06%
- Glencore PLC 294.80 -1.91%
- Vodafone Group PLC 226.55 +0.82%
- Taylor Wimpey PLC 146.80 +1.31%
- BP PLC 449.80 +0.71%
- Centrica PLC 250.30 +1.54%
- HSBC Holdings PLC 584.80 +0.33%
- Tesco PLC 247.50 +0.32%
- WM Morrison Supermarkets PLC 202.00 +1.61%
- Royal Dutch Shell PLC 2,044.00 -2.20%
- ITV PLC 225.30 -1.10%
- Royal Dutch Shell PLC 2,154.00 -0.25%
- BT Group PLC 455.00 -0.24%
- Tullow Oil PLC 373.00 +4.39%
- Standard Chartered PLC 978.70 -0.13%
- Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC 373.50 -1.27%
- Man Group PLC 190.80 -1.14%
- BG Group PLC 952.20 +0.39%
- Merlin Entertainments PLC 416.90 -2.25%
- BHP Billiton PLC 1,590.50 -0.31%
- Aviva PLC 538.00 +0.37%
- Kingfisher PLC 369.80 +0.03%
- Old Mutual PLC 223.10 -0.71%
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC 1,570.00 +1.03%
March 3 -- HSBC's Fred Neumann discusses the RBA's decision to keep interest rates unchanged, the state of the U.S., European and Chinese economies, and the global currency wars. He speaks with Bloomberg's Rishaad Salamat, Angie Lau, Stephen Engle and Yvonne Man on "Asia Edge."
Iran's nuclear program continues even while unemployment hovers around 20 percent
Offers for Japanese high-school graduates are soaring
March 2 -- Brian Wieser, senior analyst at Pivotal Research Group, talks about YouTube’s ability to make money and how Google values the website. He speaks on “Market Makers.”
March 3 -- Coffee swung from a bear market to a bull market and back again over the past year, making it the most volatile component of the Bloomberg Commodity Index. Bloomberg's Shery Ahn has more on "First Up."
March 2 -- UBS Equity and Derivatives Strategist Julian Emanuel weighs in on the Nasdaq topping 5,000 today. He speaks on “Market Makers.”
Mar. 02 -- Alicia Schafer discusses her accomplishments of become a homemade success. She speaks with Trish Reagan on "Street Smart."
March 2 -- David Rosenberg, chief economist in Toronto at Gluskin Sheff & Associates, talks about the outlook for Federal Reserve policy and its impact on financial markets. He speaks with Trish Regan and Lisa Abramowicz on Bloomberg Television's "Street Smart." SkyBridge Capital's Troy Gayeski also speaks.
Mar. 02 -- Leslie Picker discusses Airbnb's latest funding round possibly hitting the $20 billion mark. She speaks with Trish Reagan on "Street Smart." (Source: Bloomberg)
Mar. 02 -- Bill Gross discusses being on the hunt for yield. He speaks with Trish Reagan on "Street Smart." (Source: Bloomberg)
Mar. 02 -- Amy Wilkinson discusses PayPal and the current online pay market. She speaks with Trish Reagan on "Street Smart." (Source: Bloomberg)
Mar. 02 -- Jon Allen discusses John Boehner defending his house leadership role. He speaks with Trish Reagan on "Street Smart." (Source: Bloomberg)
Mar. 02 -- Pimm Fox discusses Citi CEO's job being at stake. He speaks with Trish Reagan on "Street Smart." (Source: Bloomberg)
Mar. 02 -- Trot Gayeski discusses Vladimir Putin and the current Russia economy. He speaks with Trish Reagan on "Street SMart." (Source: Bloomberg)
"My successor will need one other particular strength: the ability to fight off the ABCs of business decay, which are arrogance, bureaucracy and complacency"
March 3 -- Bloomberg's Stephen Engle explains why short sellers are shunning the Hong Kong-Shanghai stock link. He speaks with Bloomberg's Angie Lau on "First Up."
March 3 -- In today’s "Stock Exchange," Bloomberg’s David Ingles, Yvonne Man and Zeb Eckert discuss the top stocks to watch in Asia on “First Up." (Source: Bloomberg)