- Netflix rose to an all-time high after Guggenheim Securities recommended the stock with a price target of $160.1
- The firm will be one of the largest hedge-fund start-ups ever.2
- The agency's advice could reduce infections, but hospitals don't have to follow it4
- Greece’s government aims to reach an agreement with creditors on a new bailout within the next two weeks.5
- Shire's unsolicited $30 billion offer shows how drugs for once-neglected diseases are a pharmaceutical gold mine.6
- Lloyd Dean and John Mulligan will bring “fresh insight and perspectives.”7
- More than half of the teens confessed to texting while driving to update their parents.8
- The plaintiffs’ lawyer tainted the deal by exchanging confidential information with an attorney for MasterCard.9
- A return to user growth after seven years of customer losses is one of Claure’s primary goals.10
- An investigation into possible hacking was opened on July 29.12
- Doug Williams used to give polygraph exams. Now he's going to prison for teaching people how to beat them.Islamic State is allegedly circulating a slave price list for captured women and children.Buckle up: "History is gonna change"Hawaii’s hurricane parade shows no signs of letting up a year after it began.
- Canada, Australia, New Zealand currencies set to plunge, OppenheimerFunds saysGovernors Chris Christie of New Jersey and John Kasich of Ohio rank in the top 10.Is this the end of the dreaded printer cartridge?Dirty fuels are dying so that people can live.