Resource Crunch: Why Many Things Cost Much More
- Peak Oil--No Longer the Right Question
- Peak Uranium--Nuclear Risk Declines Post-Fukushima
- Peak Population--Driving the Race for Materials
- Peak Tuna--Sushi Endangers Atlantic Bluefin Species
- Peak Water--Era of Clean and Cheap Comes to an End
- Peak Iron--Emerging Markets Keeps Prices High
- Peak Coffee--Climate Change May Stress the Beans
- Peak Coal--Industrial Age Icon Has Clean Competition
- Peak Food--The Earth Can Manage It. Can We?
- Peak Phosphorus--Running Low Except as Pollution
- Peak Spectrum--Will Devices Overload the Airwaves?
- Peak Rare Earths--Metals that Play Hard to Get
- Peak Fracking--Only Natural Gas Limit is Regulation
- Next Slideshow: Don't Panic: Earth's Nine Threats to Humanity Next Slideshow »
Popular In Slideshows
Bloomberg reserves the right to edit or remove comments but is under no obligation to do so, or to explain individual moderation decisions.