What to Watch For: Uncensored Conservatism
The Fox News debate Thursday night in Cleveland, billed as the first of at least nine Republican presidential debates, is only the latest stop on barnstorming tours that many of the candidates have been on since the beginning of the year. They have had ample time to hone their acts and sharpen their words, often before live audiences.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Trump Takes a (Calculated) Risk on Immigration
- Not Driving to Work Is the Hot New High-End Job Perk
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible
- What Last Week Tells Us About Bitcoin
- What Jamie Dimon Got Wrong About Bitcoin and Tulips