Christie-Cuccinelli 2016? Maybe Notby
All politics is not local. So it’s no surprise that tea leaves are much in demand today as political prognosticators seek meaning -- and no small amount of affirmation -- in off-year election results in Virginia, New Jersey and elsewhere. The fate of the Tea Party, President Barack Obama’s health-care reform law, immigration reform, abortion rights and much more were all on the line yesterday. Or so we are told.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- We Libertarians Were Really Wrong About School Vouchers
- Trump's Numbers Guy Isn't Great With Numbers
- Piketty's Inequality Theory Gets Dinged
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Trump's First Nine Months? 5 Out of 10
- The New Populism Isn't About Economics