China’s Days of Exporting Deflation May Be Drawing to a CloseBloomberg News
PPI turns positive in September first time since early 2012
Factory and export prices show strong historical correlation
One of the disinflationary pressures that’s gripped the global economy for the past five years is abating.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards