China Sees First Factory-Gate Inflation in Almost Five YearsBloomberg News
PPI rose 0.1% from year earlier, first gain since January 2012
CPI accelerates in sign domestic demand is holding firm
China’s factory-gate prices rose for the first time since 2012, relieving a source of global disinflationary pressure and indicating further stabilization in the world’s second-largest economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing