Reminder: Hillary Clinton Officially Launched Her Campaign Six Weeks Ago
On April 13, the Hillary Clinton campaign hand-delivered her Statement of Candidacy to the Federal Election Commission. A day earlier she released a video in which she said “I’m running for president.” Based on the headlines that followed (“Hillary Clinton Makes It Official”—the Atlantic; “It’s Official: Hillary Clinton Is Running for President”—Slate; “Hillary Clinton makes it official: She's running”—Des Moines Register; “Hillary Clinton makes Presidential run official”—New Hampshire’s Union Leader) the press seemed to think this was official.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts