Deal-Maker Macron Woos Vegas by Pledging France Can ChangeHelene Fouquet and Marie Mawad
Emmanuel Macron’s arrival as France’s economy minister has added some youthful appeal to the country’s struggling Socialist government. This week he’ll try to lend some of that sparkle to French startups seeking investors at the Las Vegas Consumer Electronics Show.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet