A Feeding Frenzy for London Homes Triggers Talk of a Bubble
Katy Barnes bought her home a year ago to avoid rising rents. Holly Martin purchased hers in October 2012 as an investment. Now they both regularly check a real estate website where they watch the value of their properties rising. Kay Durrant used the increased value of the home she’s owned for 30 years to pay bills by refinancing. CPC Group sold a penthouse appraised at almost $300 million in its One Hyde Park complex.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline