Cathay Cancels Order for Eight Boeing 777-200 FreightersJasmine Wang
Cathay Pacific Airways Ltd., the world’s biggest international air-cargo carrier, canceled an order for eight Boeing Co. 777-200 freighters as it revamps its fleet.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash