Greece Submits Budget Plan With Three Weeks of Bailout Left
Does Tsipras Still Have the Support of Greeks?
This article is for subscribers only.
Greece submitted fresh proposals for unlocking bailout funds three weeks before its financial safety net expires, as patience wears thin among its creditors.
Two documents were handed to European Economic Affairs Commissioner Pierre Moscovici to supplement plans set out last week, a Greek official said Tuesday. The papers address creditors’ concerns about Greece’s budget targets and include a proposal to ensure the sustainability of Greek debt, said the official, who asked not to be named in line with policy.