Flying Cars, Ad Blockers and Bullet Trains
Here are your morning reads.
My Tuesday morning train reads:
- Study: For Hedge Funds, Smaller Is Better (Institutional Investor); see also Size, Age and the Performance Life Cycle of Hedge Funds (SSRN)
- 18 Chart Crimes and Misdemeanors (CFA Institute)
- Warren Buffett buy-and-hold approach for stocks may be wrong for you. (USA Today); see also This Brilliant Strategy Used by Warren Buffett Will Help You Prioritize Your Time (Inc.)
- Justices strike down federal sports gambling law (SCOTUSblog)
- Alexa and Siri Can Hear This Hidden Command. You Can’t. (New York Times); see also Google’s New Voice Bot Sounds, Um, Maybe Too Real (NPR)
- Inside the Brotherhood of Ad Blockers (Bloomberg)
- Uber’s vision of the flying car is here (Recode); see also Apple’s self-driving car fleet grows to 55 in California (TechCrunch)
- China’s superfast bullet trains: What it’s like to ride, photos, tour (Business Insider)
- White House leakers leak about leaking (Axios); see also Trump vs. the “Deep State” (New Yorker)
- We read every one of the 3,517 Facebook ads bought by Russians. Their dominant strategy: Sowing racial discord (USA Today)
What are you reading?
Once-Hot Apartment Construction Cooling as U.S. Housing Engine
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at email@example.com