Bull Markets, Art Heists and Heat Waves
My Travis-free midweek morning train reads:
- Money Manager Cliches (A Wealth of Common Sense); see also Bull Market in Tech Stock Acronyms Reaches Perplexing Heights (Bloomberg)
- New Tax Data Show Markets Are In For an Upside Surprise About The Economy (Investor’s Business Daily)
- Cracking the Biggest Art Heist in History (Bloomberg)
- Among the iPhone’s Biggest Transformations: Apple Itself (Wall Street Journal)
- Allocator Beware (Irrelevant Investor); see also How to Avoid Stock Market Distractions (Johnson Investment Counsel)
- And Just Like That, Google Becomes The World’s Largest Job Board (FastCo Design)
- Here are all the ways Jeff Sessions is wrong about drug sentencing (Washington Post)
- Russia’s Cyberwar on Ukraine Is a Blueprint For What’s to Come (Wired)
- A passel of new planets shows our solar system is very weird, and we don’t know why (Syfy Wire)
- The Science Behind Arizona’s Record-Setting Heat Wave (Pacific Standard); see also Three-quarters of the planet could face deadly heat waves by 2100 (Popular Science)
What are you reading?
Consumer confidence by party affiliation
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Barry Ritholtz at email@example.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at firstname.lastname@example.org