David Beckham's Stadium Coup
- How cable news networks reacted to Comey’s hearing (Washington Post)
- Why does American work feel so bad? (USA Today)
- Stop Waiting for the "All Clear" From Markets (Bloomberg View)
- Citizen Zuckerberg: Why would the Facebook CEO want to be our POTUS? (Baffler)
- Kansas Republicans raise taxes, ending their GOP governor’s "real live experiment" in conservative policy (Wonkblog); see also Brownback Tax Cuts Set Off a Revolt by Kansas Republicans (New York Times)
- In Miami, David Beckham Has Wrought America’s Best Stadium Deal (Slate)
- The Power of Failing Well (Collaborative Fund)
- Why Men Don’t Live as Long as Women (Nautilus)
- Did life here begin … out there? Maybe its precursors did. (Syfy Wire); see also Molecules found in young stars suggest life on Earth came via our sun (Wired)
- Eight Ways You’re Doing Burgers Wrong (Bloomberg)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview this weekend with Daron Acemoglu, the James Killian Professor of Economics at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and co-author of "Why Nations Fail: The Origins of Power, Prosperity, and Poverty."
Five Big Tech Stocks Build Market Euphoria, and Jitters
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Barry Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at email@example.com