Drones, Myths and Happy Investors
My post-Vatican morning train reads:
- Talent Battle: Hedge Funds vs. Silicon Valley (Wall Street Journal); see also Robo-Advisers Battle Wall Street for Rich Investors (Bloomberg)
- iPhone Evolution (Above Avalon)
- The World Is Running Out of Sand (New Yorker)
- DJI’s tiny new Spark drone is $499 and kind of a big deal (Tech Crunch)
- Are Shrooms the New Weed? (Esquire); see also Mushrooms Are the Safest Drug You Can Take (Vice)
- "Anumeric" people: What happens when a language has no words for numbers? (the Conversation)
- Five myths about Watergate (Washington Post)
- Why It’s So Hard to Admit You’re Wrong (New York Times)
- No One Loves Anything as Much as Al Franken Loves Dunking on Ted Cruz (Fusion)
- Prof. Galloway’s Commencement Speech: No Mercy/No Malice (L2)
What are you reading?
Why Earnings Have Investors Feeling So Happy
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Barry Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at email@example.com