Retirement, Reform and Early Inheritance
My very early morning train reads:
- The Hedge Fund Manager Who’s Shorting America’s Malls: Eric Yip is betting on their pain using an obscure index linked to bonds backed by commercial mortgages (Wall Street Journal)
- How Markets Respond to Tax Reform (Bloomberg View)
- Is Your Retirement Account Underfunded? (US News)
- The Low-Inflation World May Be Sticking Around Longer Than Expected (Upshot)
- And Then There Was Hannity: Bill O’Reilly. Roger Ailes. Megyn Kelly. One by one, the biggest personalities at Fox News have left the building. (Bloomberg Businessweek); see also In Trump era, Rachel Maddow starts beating Fox News (CNN)
- The Case for Early Inheritance (A Teachable Moment)
- The first humans in America may not have been Homo sapiens (the Economist)
- Here’s Why Juicero’s Press is So Expensive (Bolt)
- These pesky caterpillars seem to digest plastic bags (Washington Post)
- The universe is filled with warm, fuzzy gas (Bad Astronomy)
What are you reading?
In Dot-Com Bubble Time, It’s Still Only 1997
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Barry Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at email@example.com