Playing With Fire and Saving Your Retirement
Our pro-science morning train reads:
- "Silicon Valley" Is Still the Outrageous, Tech Industry-Skewering Show That We Deserve (Daily Beast)
- Grab Your Pitchforks, America, Your 401(K) May Need Defending from Congress (Moneybeat)
- El-Erian: What Markets Should Conclude From France’s Election (Bloomberg View)
- Is this the end of venture capital as we know it? (VentureBeat)
- Uber’s C.E.O. Plays With Fire (New York Times)
- Trump condos worth $250 million pose potential conflict (USA Today)
- Richard Posner: “The Real Corruption Is the Ownership of Congress by the Rich” (ProMarket)
- This Lawsuit Goes to 11: The creators of "This is Spinal Tap," the most influential mockumentary ever made, have been paid almost nothing. The rock gods are angry. (Bloomberg Businessweek)
- The Save Ruined Relief Pitching. The Goose Egg Can Fix It. (FiveThirtyEight)
- The Legacy of David Letterman, Icon of the Grizzled Generation (New York Times)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview with MIT professor Andrew Lo, author of "Adaptive Markets: Financial Evolution at the Speed of Thought."
GOP made Obamacare more popular
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Barry Ritholtz at email@example.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at firstname.lastname@example.org