Tales From Buffett and How to Be Great
Got Trumpcare? No? Well, we’ll always have our morning train reads:
- Two Wise Men: Stories for Children Inspired by Warren Buffett and Charlie Munger (Safal Niveshak)
- A clinical test of the 5 most popular Smart Beta factors (Financial Times)
- Is Being Good the Secret to Being Great? (Morningstar)
- How the Euro Could Break Up -- or Be Saved (Bloomberg)
- The New Bond Workouts (SSRN)
- Google’s “One True Answer” problem -- when featured snippets go bad (Search Engine Land); see also Google’s Featured Snippets Are Worse Than Fake News (the Outline)
- Timeline: Russia and President Trump (Moyers & Co.)
- How Anti-Science Forces Thrive On Facebook (BuzzFeed)
- The discovery of a giant neuron could help explain how the brain creates consciousness (Quartz)
- Unlike Trump, America Is Kicking Its Well-Done Steak Habit (Chicago Mag); see also Is Wagyu the World’s Most Overrated Steak? (Bloomberg)
What are you reading?
Artificial Intelligence Timelines
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
To contact the author of this story:
Barry Ritholtz at email@example.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at firstname.lastname@example.org
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.