Robot Wars and the Netflix Revolution
Midweek already? My morning train reads:
- Presidents Have Less Power Over the Economy Than You Might Think (Upshot)
- These Are the World’s Most Innovative Economies: South Korea reigns supreme as Nordic nations dominate (Bloomberg)
- What issue in the world of finance isn’t getting enough attention? (Peter Lazaroff)
- Ignorance of the Future (Irrelevant Investor); see also My Investing Pet Peeves (A Wealth of Common Sense)
- El-Erian: Five Economic Lessons From Obama’s Presidency (Bloomberg View)
- Will Mark Zuckerberg Be Our Next President? (Vanity Fair)
- We went to China’s Silicon Valley to see the front lines of the robot wars (The Verge)
- Trump’s America: Switching political sides in a struggling Pennsylvania county (Associated Press)
- Ten years ago, Netflix launched streaming video and changed the way we watch everything (Quartz)
- How Samantha Bee Learned To Become A Manager (Fast Company)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Barry Ritholtz at email@example.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at firstname.lastname@example.org