Trump's Nationalization by Twitter
Here's a question: When is a company considered privately owned? There’s ownership, and there’s control. If a company’s shareholders and executives don’t have control over the day-to-day operations of their organization -- if the government calls them up and tells them what to do -- is it really private?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Donald Trump's Incomparable Approval Ratings
- A North Korea Solution: Take Kim Out of the Loop
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- Amazon's Utterly Predictable Game of Musical Chairs
- Trump's 'Fake News Awards' Have a Sinister Subtext
- Why Hospitals Aren't in the Drug Business
- The Overlooked Economics of Trump's Tax Law