Secret Santas, Travel Tips and Hedge Fund Math
Last two days of Shopmas! Kick off your holidays with our morning travel reads:
- Investing When It Doesn’t Make Any Sense (Wealth of Common Sense)
- Jack Bogle: "Main Street hasn’t been taking its fair share" (Business Insider)
- Hedge Fund Math: Heads We Win, Tails You Lose (New York Times)
- Skull and Crossbones Alert: Don’t Mix Politics and Trading (Wall Street Journal)
- The Pot-Belly of Ignorance (Medium)
- Little Improvements Crowd Out World-Changing Innovation (Bloomberg View)
- The gifts Bill Gates has given to Redditors as a secret Santa for the last four years (Quartz)
- Big flops. Waning studio profits. What Hollywood’s record box office doesn’t tell you (LA Times)
- Jerry Seinfeld: Comedian, Innovator, Micromanager (Harvard Business Review)
- Eleven Ways to Stop Winter Weather Delays From Ruining Your Travels (Bloomberg)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview this weekend with Bruce Tuchman, who brought numerous U.S. cable channels -- including Nickelodeon, AMC Global, MGM and Sundance -- to a global audience.
Appreciate the Disaggregated Dollar
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Barry Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at email@example.com