Exxon CEO Has the Skills for a Better Russia Policy
If Donald Trump chooses Exxon Mobil Chief Executive Officer Rex Tillerson as his secretary of state, it will be proof that his administration will take a new approach to U.S. policy toward Russia, as he hinted during the campaign. The dismay about that shift in the expert and intelligence community may be a good sign: The same experts and spies have led the Obama administration into a series of missteps that have embarrassed the U.S. and helped advance President Vladimir Putin's agenda.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Donald Trump's Incomparable Approval Ratings
- A North Korea Solution: Take Kim Out of the Loop
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- Amazon's Utterly Predictable Game of Musical Chairs
- Why Hospitals Aren't in the Drug Business
- Trump's 'Fake News Awards' Have a Sinister Subtext
- The Overlooked Economics of Trump's Tax Law