What Happened to the Financial Blockchain Revolution
Once upon a time, there was a lot of optimism that the blockchain -- the technology underlying Bitcoin -- would help the finance industry deal with a big headache: post-trade processing, the often long and arduous task of making sure money and securities change hands and everybody knows who owes what to whom.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Donald Trump's Incomparable Approval Ratings
- A North Korea Solution: Take Kim Out of the Loop
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- Amazon's Utterly Predictable Game of Musical Chairs
- Why Hospitals Aren't in the Drug Business
- Trump's 'Fake News Awards' Have a Sinister Subtext
- The Overlooked Economics of Trump's Tax Law