Boosting Wages Is Really Hard to Do
For most people, two things are paramount for their economic well-being -- jobs and wages. A lot of discussion goes into how to raise employment, but increasing wages turns out to be a much thornier problem. In countries such as the U.S., where unemployment is already relatively low, leaders like President-elect Donald Trump need to wrestle with this difficult challenge.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Erodes the Global Power of American Values
- Donald Trump's Incomparable Approval Ratings
- Cryptocurrency Markets Aren't All the Same
- A North Korea Solution: Take Kim Out of the Loop
- It’s Normal to Ask Questions About Bitcoin ETFs
- Amazon's Utterly Predictable Game of Musical Chairs
- Trump Has an Opening in China