Trump's Presidency and His Business: Drain That Swamp
On my way to a lunch in Mumbai in early October, I stopped to admire one of two active projects to which Donald Trump is lending his name in India. The site was a skeletal mass of concrete and steel when I saw it, though when completed it's planned to be an 880-foot tall condominium sheathed in gold. Buyers are promised access to a private jet. A gold banner hung from the top floors: "Trump Tower Mumbai."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trumps Can Never Really Check Out of SoHo Hotel
- This Thanksgiving, It's Grim in Trump's Swamp
- China's Bike-Sharing Bust
- The Uncertain Future of Bitcoin Futures
- Cryptocurrencies Don't Belong in Central Banks
- The Stock Market Might Be Right, Sort Of
- Black Friday Psychology and the Death Knell of Excel