Trump Is the Change Voters Wanted
Many liberals are telling themselves a story about Donald Trump’s victory that is depressing, frightening, self-congratulatory and not entirely true: that it represents the voters’ endorsement of racism, misogyny, ignorance and generally being a jerk.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trumps Can Never Really Check Out of SoHo Hotel
- This Thanksgiving, It's Grim in Trump's Swamp
- China's Bike-Sharing Bust
- The Uncertain Future of Bitcoin Futures
- Cryptocurrencies Don't Belong in Central Banks
- The Stock Market Might Be Right, Sort Of
- Black Friday Psychology and the Death Knell of Excel