Hacking, Telling Lies and Inside Trump Tower
My morning train reads:
- 50 Companies to Watch in 2017 (Bloomberg)
- 2016 Risk Parity Investment Survey (Chief Investment Officer)
- A Textbook Performance Chase (A Wealth of Common Sense)
- BlackRock: Climate change is going to move a huge amount of money and not enough people are paying attention (Business Insider)
- Start Now (Reformed Broker)
- We Were Right -- Just a Decade Early (Feld); see also Connected devices are easily hacked. Why aren’t we holding manufacturers accountable? (Recode)
- Inside Trump Tower, the Center of the Billionaire’s Universe (Bloomberg)
- Liar, Liar: How the Brain Adapts to Telling Tall Tales (Scientific American); see also The Twisted Psychology of Political Supporters (Inquisitr News)
- You’ll Likely Be Reading One Of These 5 Articles The Day After The Election (FiveThirtyEight)
- Is a mysterious Planet Nine creating a slight tilt in the solar system? (Christian Science Monitor)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Barry Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at email@example.com