Clinton Isn't Everywoman. She's a Politician.
At the conclusion of last week’s town hall debate, a participant asked the presidential candidates to “name one positive thing that you respect in one another.” Hillary Clinton cited Donald Trump’s children while Trump lauded Clinton’s tenacity. Did those responses flip traditional gender roles -- praising the man for his child-rearing and the woman for her fighting spirit -- or reinforce them, with the woman highlighting family and the man focusing on toughness? You can spin it either way.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Is Helping To Make Elites Great Again
- Trump's 'Fake News Awards' Have a Sinister Subtext
- No One Wants Your Used Clothes Anymore
- Don't Blame Robots for President Trump
- Palestinian President Shows the World Who He Really Is
- If Everyone Loses Money Together It's Fine
- Food Stamps Should Be Spent on Food