Make Way for Better Germ Tests
Every year, millions of people see their doctors for relief of some kind of infection -- a cold, a fever, food poisoning or something more serious -- but doctors can rarely pin down the exact cause. In many cases, it’s hard to tell even whether the bug is a bacteria or a virus. That’s a huge difference, akin to not knowing whether the food on your plate is animal or vegetable.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- A Russian Take on 'The Americans' Scares Moscow Liberals
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks