Designing a Tax That Doesn't Reward Failure
Most of us haven’t seen Donald Trump’s tax returns, and we may never get that chance. But one thing we do know, thanks to the New York Times, is that Trump declared a $916 million loss in 1995, mostly likely from his troubled casinos and other businesses.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- A Russian Take on 'The Americans' Scares Moscow Liberals