Trump and Pence Play Good Cop, Bad Cop on Putin
Hillary Clinton’s campaign has done a thorough job of painting Donald Trump as a sympathizer of President Vladimir Putin. The Oct. 4 vice-presidential debate led some to believe that there was a split between Trump and his running mate, Indiana Governor Mike Pence, on this issue. Yet Trump’s statements about the Russian leader and his suggestions about cooperation might be consistent with Pence’s advocacy of a tough stance.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Are Blockchain Diplomas the Real Deal?
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Why You Don't Know Anybody in the Military