Markets Struggle to Price In Year-End Uncertainties
As investors position themselves for the final quarter of the year, markets have yet to price in the incertitude ahead. There are three reasons for this; all are related to the inherent difficulties of accurately determining risk premiums in this context of unusual economic, financial and political uncertainty.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- What Trump Got (Half) Right in Asia
- Let's Start Taking Trump's Unpopularity Seriously
- Up Next: Cryptocurrency Goes to the Moon
- The Retail Apocalypse and the Jerry Jones Problem
- China's Top Economic Risk? Education.
- Trump's Clinton Fixation Should Scare All Americans