Let the Debates Begin, No Referee Required
Should presidential-debate moderators do double duty as fact-checkers, too? With the first showdown between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump coming up next Monday at Hofstra University in New York, this argument is hot again.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- What Trump Got (Half) Right in Asia
- Let's Start Taking Trump's Unpopularity Seriously
- Up Next: Cryptocurrency Goes to the Moon
- The Retail Apocalypse and the Jerry Jones Problem
- China's Top Economic Risk? Education.
- Trump's Clinton Fixation Should Scare All Americans