Iran's Plan to Lure Big Oil
Far away from the bloody Syrian conflict and continuing rancor of the Iran nuclear deal, influential policymakers in Tehran are debating the future of the country’s energy resources. They know Iran needs vastly increased foreign investment to revive its ailing economy after years of international sanctions and economic isolation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- A Russian Take on 'The Americans' Scares Moscow Liberals