How 'Superforecasters' Think About the Future
When it comes to making forecasts -- whether it’s predicting the outcome of an election or determining whether a marriage will last -- what good is intuition? Can our gut instincts guide us to correct outcomes, or are they too unreliable to be useful in a world ruled by data?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- A Russian Take on 'The Americans' Scares Moscow Liberals