Signs on the Road to Peak Auto
Americans drove 282.3 billion miles in June, the Federal Highway Administration reported Monday. That set a record. If normal seasonal patterns hold, we'll find out next month that it was broken again in July. After a rare dip during and after the Great Recession, driving is back, big time:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- A Russian Take on 'The Americans' Scares Moscow Liberals