Peter Thiel's Conservative Case for Big Government
At the Republican convention in Cleveland, billionaire investor and entrepreneur Peter Thiel introduced two bold new ideas to his conservative audience. If these make their way into the party’s canon, it could usher in a revolution about what it means to be a conservative.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- What We Still Don't Know About Obama-Era 'Unmasking'
- Why Workers Are Losing to Capitalists
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust