Trump's Big, Beautiful Wall. Well, Not a 'Wall,' Exactly ...
The wall is the central metaphor and reflexive policy refrain of Donald Trump's campaign. The wall is national security, keeping out terrorists. The wall is immigration control, rebuffing undocumented immigrants. The wall is a crime fighter, repelling rapists and thugs. The wall is a trade barrier on cheap imports, and it's a blockade on the illegal traffic of drugs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- North Korea Is Playing a Longer Game Than the U.S.
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- California Can't Make Trump an Ethical President
- Why Weinstein Held On For So Long and Fell So Fast