China's Short-Changing Its Future
It would be hard to exaggerate the short-term challenges China faces as it tries to keep up growth, trim debt, slash overcapacity and prevent unemployment -- all without crashing the economy. If anything, though, the long-term challenges are even tougher. And the government's own policies aren't making them any easier.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- Never-Trumpers Never Agree About Anything Else
- GOP Surrenders Cherished IRS Scandal at Last
- What Trump Got (Half) Right in Asia
- The Blockchain Might Scare the Gig Economy to Death
- Converging on Tax-Reform Nonsense
- Too Many Laws. So Much Ignorance. Something Has to Give.