A Post-Brexit Opportunity Europe Shouldn't Miss
If there is a silver lining for the world of finance from the Brexit vote it is this: that the departure of Britain offers the European Union a chance to complete much-needed reforms to the Continent’s lagging capital markets. If it can do that, the EU might just be able to demonstrate its ability to enhance growth across its member states.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- The Constitution Is Passing the Trump Stress Test
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- Bet With Buffett, Not Against Him
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan