General Flynn's All-Out War on Terror
A theme of President Barack Obama's counterterrorism policy has been a relentless narrowing of focus. Under his watch the U.S. has not been at war with terror or radical Islam. It has been in discrete conflicts with al Qaeda's core leadership and its affiliate in Yemen and the Islamic State. And while Obama's war has waxed and waned, he has never explained its disparate parts as a whole the way his predecessor did.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Why You Don't Know Anybody in the Military
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.