Net Neutrality Upheld as the Law of the Web
For net neutrality, the third time turned out to be the charm. An appeals court upheld a Federal Communications Commission order requiring broadband companies to treat all internet-based content providers the same -- after rejecting FCC efforts to achieve roughly the same result twice before in the last seven years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- A Russian Take on 'The Americans' Scares Moscow Liberals
- As Kirkuk's Governor Is Forced to Flee, Iran Moves In