Regulate Payday Lending, But Not Like This
For the first time, the federal government is creating rules focused on the short-term, small-sum credit known as payday lending. That’s a good idea, but the plan announced by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau isn’t the way to do it.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- Never-Trumpers Never Agree About Anything Else
- GOP Surrenders Cherished IRS Scandal at Last
- What Trump Got (Half) Right in Asia
- The Blockchain Might Scare the Gig Economy to Death
- Converging on Tax-Reform Nonsense
- Too Many Laws. So Much Ignorance. Something Has to Give.