Overpriced Index Funds Won't Go Away
Many traders and investors acts as if markets are efficient, meaning that asset prices fully reflect all available information. We see this manifest itself in numerous ways -- how prices rapidly adjust to new information and how few investors manage to beat the broader indexes by picking stocks or trying to time the market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- China Could Seize a Bit of the Skies
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- Merkel's Lackluster Win Is Good for Germany
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea