Those Tax 'Loopholes' Were Created for a Reason
Last week I pointed out that the U.S. had fared pretty well from the leak of the Panama Papers. There are Americans named who hold offshore accounts, to be sure, but so far, they seem to be random people with a bit of money, not a Who’s Who of our richest and most powerful citizens. There are other countries that wish they could say the same right now.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- China Could Seize a Bit of the Skies
- Merkel's Lackluster Win Is Good for Germany
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness