'Helicopter Money' Won't Provide Much Extra Lift
Global central bankers' quest for unconventional ways to stimulate weak economies has generated a lot of excitement about "helicopter money," a policy that entails creating money and giving it directly to people or the government to spend.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Kept One Promise. The Shutdown Is Proof.
- Trump Erodes the Global Power of American Values
- President Trump's First Year, in 14 Metrics
- Watching Trump's Economic Policy Preferences in 2018
- Amazon's Pointless Obsession With Cashiers
- The Blockchain Is Not the World
- The Remarkable Financial Benefits of Delaying Retirement