Leaving the EU Will Hurt British Science
While London Mayor Boris Johnson is campaigning for an exit of Britain from the European Union, his brother Jo, a member of parliament and minister of state for universities and science, takes a rather different view. In a speech at the University of Cambridge on Thursday he argued that while Britain could “survive” outside of the EU, it would put Britain’s status as a “science superpower” at risk.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- A Russian Take on 'The Americans' Scares Moscow Liberals