Microsoft's Creative Solution to Data Privacy
Not long ago, Microsoft was widely seen as the archetypal evil corporate empire: A brutish monopoly, bereft of new ideas and embodying all that went wrong with first-generation tech titans. Under Chief Executive Satya Nadella, however, its creativity has been revived and its contribution to Europe's fight against U.S. Internet surveillance is evidence of that.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Is Helping To Make Elites Great Again
- No One Wants Your Used Clothes Anymore
- Palestinian President Shows the World Who He Really Is
- Sorry, Bitcoin Fans. Digital Currency Is Still a Dream.
- After Trump and Brexit, Italy Falls for Nostalgia
- New U.S. Tax Rules Are a Gift to Europe
- Larry Fink’s Warning to CEOs Rings Hollow